Brian speaks on a range of leadership, communication and professional and executive branding topics. The group sizes vary as well, from small teams to large conference audiences.
The three signature philosophies embedded in Brian’s presentations include:
- Knowing is in the mind. Doing is in the body. Workshops should be both: knowing and doing. Learning and practicing.
- Impacting an audience requires connection. Connection with the message and the speaker. An emotional connection. An instant connection.
- Entertaining and challenging an audience will engage them. And then great things can happen.
The following presentations are available in a 100 minute presentation format and compatible ½ or full-day workshop formats.
- Speak Volumes through Listening: Increase your leadership effectiveness through listening
- The Brand You: Becoming intentional about your messages to get the results you want
- Creating a Performance Coaching Culture
- Becoming a Results-Based Communicator
- Delegating: Dumping or Empowering?
- What is Presence?
- Disrupting a Broken Feedback Culture: How most organizations fail at feedback and what you can do to lead positive change
Additionally, Brian can work with your leadership to build and customize other workshops or presentations based on your specific challenges and needs.